|Place of Origin:||Henan China (Mainland)|
|Installation:||under engineer's guidances|
The combination crusher is a new generation high efficiency crushing machine designed and researched by integrating the domestic and foreign crusher technology with the same kinds and optimizing the main technical parameters. PYF series compound cone crusher is widely used in metallurgical industry, building materials industry, road building industry, chemical industry and industrial acid. Applied to middle-and middle-broken over the hardness of ore and rock, this machine has many advantages such as big crushing force, high efficiency, high capacity, low cost movements, Convenient adjustment and economic use. This series of compound cone crusher is suitable for crushing iron ore, metal ore, granite, limestone, sand rock and river pebble in such industries as cement plant, buildings and sand and stone metallurgy.
The compound crusher has high crushing ratio, and it is ideal for crushing and processing materials with high water content. The granularity of the discharged materials can be adjusted according to the customers’ requirements. There is no screening bar in this machine so that the materials with high mud and sand content will not block the machine, and even if some uncrushable materials go into the machine, they can be automatically discharged and will not cause damage to the machine. This machine has many advantages such as high production efficiency, unique structure, stable operation, low level of noise and convenient repair, and the easy-wearing parts can be easily changed only by opening the working door.
(1) Simple and reasonable structure and low running cost. This machine uses the working principle of stone impacting stone, so that the abrasion is small.
(2) High crushing ratio and energy saving.
(3) Capable of fine crushing and coarse grinding.
(4) Small influence by the materials with high water content.
(5) Working noises is lower than 75db and less powder pollution.
(6) Suitable for medium and super hard materials.
(7) The final products are in cubic shape with high bulk density and the least iron pollution.
(8) Abrasion of the impellor is small and the maintenance and repair is convenient.
|Main shaft Rotation
|*Country or Region:|